PTS (Parent Teachers’ Association)
Parent-Teachers’ Association (PTA)
Our role in the school is to:
- Support the school through fundraising activities that go towards priorities identified by the school.
- Encourage a wider sense of community within our school.
Who is the PTA?
- The PTA is made up of parents of children at the primary school, staff representation and the Principal.
- Our current committee is:
Chairperson: Brenda Burnard
Secretary: Tracey O’Connell
Treasurer: Karen Mitchell
Staff Rep: To be confirmed
Committee Members: Jude Chevin, Dara Graham, Becks Henderson- Potroz, Mary Macdonald, Vanessa Murphy, Tasha Carley.
How can families contribute to the PTA?
- Put your name on our networking list – email email@example.com. There is no pressure to contribute – it’s only as you are available. The more the merrier!
- Ask to join our Facebook page ‘Ohakune School PTA friends of the School’, to keep up to date with what’s going on.
Join the committee – contact the school office or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or want to know more.